Sebuah anugerah bisa menghabiskan waktu berjam-jam di rumah eh di kost setelah seminggu ini nyaris menghabiskan waktu sadar di luar (PsMinggu-Jagakarsa-PI) dan tiba di kost cuma untuk tidur . Senang menjadi orang rumahan, cuci piring, cuci motor, belanja kebutuhan rumah tangga, dipijet lalu ngeblog..
Berikut ini adalah comotan sana-sini pesan-pesan yang kudapat. Sengaja ku posting di MP not tumblr supaya bisa kubaca lagi di lain waktu tidak seperti tumblr yang beresiko terdesak posting2an cinta milik seorang teman. Oh ya ada bangga tersendiri bahwa beberapa poin pertama seperti memberi dukungan penuh untukku. Seperti ingin bilang: tetaplah menjadi matang vivi.. maka orang yg sepadan denganmu akan yang juga dewasa.. not a childish one..
- The basic problem of love is to first become mature, then you will find a mature partner; then immature people will not attract you at all (Osho Online)
- When you are a mature person psychologically, spiritually, you don’t fall in love with a baby (Osho Online)
- In fact a mature person does not fall in love, he rises in love. The word ’fall’ is not right. Only immature people fall; they stumble and fall down in love. Somehow they were managing and standing. They cannot manage and they cannot stand – they find a woman and they are gone, they find a man and they are gone. They were always ready to fall on the ground and to creep. They don’t have the backbone, the spine; they don’t have that integrity to stand alone.(Osho Online)
- A mature person has the integrity to be alone. And when a mature person gives love, he gives without any strings attached to it: he simply gives. And when a mature person gives love, he feels grateful that you have accepted his love, not vice versa. He does not expect you to be thankful for it – no, not at all, he does not even need your thanks. He thanks you for accepting his love
- And when two mature persons are in love, one of the greatest paradoxes of life happens, one of the most beautiful phenomena: they are together so much so that they are almost one. But their oneness does not destroy their individuality, in fact, it enhances it: they become more individual. (perlu banget nih dicantumin di kartu undangan.. loh..ky ada yg ngajakin kawin aj )
- Two mature persons in love help each other to become more free (Osho Online)
- The first thing to be understood: you have to be authentic to yourself — sincere, honest. But that doesn’t mean that you have to hurt others through your honesty and sincerity (Osho lagi)
- The one thing to remember is: life is a great complexity. You are not alone here, there are many others related to you. Be sincere unto yourself, never be false there. Know well what you want, and for yourself remain that (Osho lagi)
- I have seen persons who are cruel, violent, aggressive, sadistic — but sincere, very true, authentic. But they are using their authenticity just for their sadism. They want to make others suffer, and their trick is such that you cannot escape them (Osho lagi)
- You cannot change the whole world, you cannot change everybody; you can at the most change yourself. So it is better to change yourself inwardly, and don’t try to be in a continuous fight with everybody. Avoid fight — and faces can be helpful. Avoid unnecessary struggle, because that dissipates energy. Preserve your energy to be used for the inner work. And that work is so significant and it needs all your energy that you can give to it, so don’t waste it in unnecessary things
- if you need to wear masks, wear them and enjoy them, but remember, they are not your original face, and be capable of taking them off any moment. Remain the master, don’t become the slave; otherwise you can be violent through your sincerity, unnecessarily you can be violent
- There are those among us who blessed with the power to save what is loved by another but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves (Opening Credit Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart by Alicia Keys)